Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day One: Journal

I haven't been pure for more than three days, but prior I have gone months, and though they were some of the most difficult times of my life when dealing with Self-Discpline, they have also been the most rewarding. My connection with God increases and is a lot more real, I have been able to view life through spectacles very pure and without any stain, My outlook on life increases to a much more positive one and I feel I can do anything without doubt of myself. In general, I feel the way I was made to feel, Really, Really Good!

But with freedom comes a cost. The closer you get to a celibate life, the harder it gets, everything nags at your attempts and thwarts at your battle, the enemies become larger, and more numerous, people always preach about how you are wrong, people condemn you for your Purity and Everything around you and sometimes within you will want to DESTROY ANY HINT OF PURITY within your soul. I haven't gotten past this stage where I win, usually I lose the battle, but Phillipians 4:13 "With God ALL things are possible." I know i'll reach the point of ultimate Sexual Freedom and I will no longer be bandaged by any trace of sexuality.

I also feel that if life wasn't a battle, it wouldn't be worth it to win. So in my journey, I also come to the realization that it is Good to fight, it is good for one to strive to protect his/her own views of Purity and sacredness of themselves, it is good to battle for anything that is right, pure, lovely, true, excellent and worthy of praise, it is good because it is something worth fighting for, and to that I leave today. With hope of a continued win and if God will, another day...

Till Next time, or In Heaven.

Dear Friend,
Tay.

No comments:

Post a Comment